Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Humble Beginnings

Solange School, Quebec
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh


It's hard to imagine where one will end up in course of one's life. But one thing is for certain

DREAM BIG!
University of Alberta Hospital

I started my kindergarten year in a one-room schoolhouse in rural Quebec. There were were probably about 15 students from kindergarten to grade 7. Although I knew I would do great things, I would never have imagined the journey I would travel. 
   With Waheguru's kirpa, I got a full scholarship to the University of Northern BC, where I finished my degree in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. With Waheguru's kirpa, I was able to volunteer and serve the people of Prince George while doing my studies. In 2010, I was accepted into one of the top five medical schools in Canada, the University of Alberta.
I used to dream big, but honestly the journey from a small school in rural Quebec to one of the most prestigious universities in the world was orchestrated by Waheguru or God. I just kept taking the opportunities that he gave me and my family and here I am! It just goes to show you, dream big and Waheguru will give you a way to fulfill the destiny that you were put on this Earth to do.
University of Alberta

No comments:

Post a Comment