Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Sarab Rog Ka Aukhad Naam

Alright so i had hoped to post a picture of camp schedules for the gurbani healing camps but my phone wont let me! So here are the dates (if you facebook gurbanihealing it comes up too)
Gurdwara sikh sangat july 5-7
Millwood gurdwara edmonton july 11-13
Gurdwara Darbar Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji calgary july 14-17
Gurdwara Dukh Niwaran Sahib surrey july 18-21
Contact: info@gurbanihealing.com
Will post more about these camps soon but I thought I would just share camp dates in case anyone wants to plan a trip to one of these. Gurbani has an amazing power to heal including physical, mental and social illnesses. These camps arent just for Sikhs but those of all religions and they have been shown to heal all kinds of longstanding illnesses in just a short period. Please visit the website for more information including medically documented cases and examples.www.gurbanihealing.com
I will post about my camp experience when I get a chance and have my laptop!

No comments:

Post a Comment