Monday, January 25, 2016

More Shabads- Mere Laalan Ki Sobha and Eh Tan Man Tera

As promised, more shabads! Sorry its taking so long, I am just re-recording because I got a new camera. I will be recording how to play shabads as well (step-by-step).

Mere Laalan Ki Sobha (Translation from Sikhnet)
O, the Wondrous Glory of my Beloved!
My mind is rejuvenated forever by His Wondrous Love. ||1||Pause||
Brahma, Shiva, the Siddhas, the silent sages and Indra beg for the charity of His Praise and devotion to Him. ||1||
Yogis, spiritual teachers, meditators and the thousand-headed serpent all meditate on the Waves of God.
Says Nanak, I am a sacrifice to the Saints, who are the Eternal Companions of God. ||2||3||

Eh Tan Man Tera Translation (Translation from Sikhnet)
This body and mind are Yours; all virtues are Yours.
I am a sacrifice, every little bit, to Your Darshan.
Please hear me, O my Lord God; I live only by seeing Your Vision, even if only for an instant.
I have heard that Your Name is the most Ambrosial Nectar; please bless me with Your Mercy, that I may drink it in.
My hopes and desires rest in You, O my Husband Lord; like the rainbird, I long for the rain-drop.
Says Nanak, my soul is a sacrifice to You; please bless me with Your Darshan, O my Lord God. ||2||

No comments:

Post a Comment