Saturday, July 23, 2016

Recorded Shabads!

I posted more shabads +keys. I’ve got tons of shabads left to record! But coming up next will be the keys to some of the ones I haven’t posted yet.  I added playlists to make it easier to see the shabads vs. the ones with keys. Seems to take me a really long because I’m new to uploading videos, etc. on youtube but I really wanted to be able to share my love for kirtan! Finally got around to editing and uploading these ones. 

Deh Shiva Keys (see post from Vaisakhi for video of the shabad with tabla)
Kab Gal Lavenge Keys (see old post for video of the shabad with tabla)
Bhaj Man Mere Eko Naam
Bhaj Man Mere Eko Naam Keys
Gali Jog Na Hoi
Gur Ka Shabad Ratan Hai
Gur Ka Shabad Keys
Mehrvaan Sahib Keys
Jap Man Mere Govind Ki Baani Keys
Taih Nar Kya Puran Sun Keena
Taih Nar Kya Puran Sun Keena Keys
Main Bin Gur Dekhe
Thir Ghar Baiso Harjan Pyare
Thir Ghar Baiso Harjan Pyare Keys
Gur Ji Ke Darshan
Mohan Ghar Aavo Karo Jodhariya
Mohan Ghar Aavo Karo Jodhariya Keys
Kali Koel Tu Kit Gun Kali
Man Maahi Keys
Ghol Ghumai Keys

Keys for Tum Sio jori I actually learned from youtube so here’s the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPg9DHw5xwQ

No comments:

Post a Comment