Monday, July 24, 2017

Quiz Yourself on Sikh History

What are the names of the Panj Pyare? Who compiled Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji? What year did the Chotta Ghalughara occur? On the banks of which river is Hazur Saheb situated? These questions and over 500 like them can be found on this website: http://www.cyber-link.net/history.htm

Originally I was thinking about getting some ideas on creating my own quiz but I decided to search and see if there was one made already. This one is more comprehensive than any quiz I could make, because it goes well beyond the history of the Guru Jis. I was surprised to realize how little Sikh history I knew after starting the quiz. It's a great learning resource because it goes through our Sikh history in question format. Our family has been quizzing each other so it makes a fun educational game as well. Be sure to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment